- As much as I enjoy Baylor football, I went to bed last night at halftime of the Holiday Bowl. ESPN had earlier backed the kickoff to 9:00 PM. Good grief. (Side note: Baylor's quarterback Nick Florence may be the most underrated quarterback in the history of ever: Led the nation in total offense / Threw for more yards than RG3.)
- Then I woke up early this morning and finished watching the game before 7:00 a.m.
- I've been to San Diego once. I could live in San Diego.
- But I'm not ruling out my Costa Rica retirement.
- Mrs. LL saw Les Miserables last night. Although I'm we all know that I am a man of culture, I don't have a clue about that classic piece of work. (But she mentioned that it was two and a half hours long so I main remain clueless.)
- A deal will get done on the "fiscal cliff". Bank on it. Then we'll see both sides hold press conferences about how each was willing to compromise for the good of the country. You are watching a self-serving one act play.
- I came home yesterday and the Christmas tree was down as well as all of the decorations in the house. That gave me an odd feeling of rejuvenation. Weird.
- Rare tweet by me last night: "Waiting for momma."
- Pitbull is going to be at Winstar Casino on New Year's Eve? Does that cater to their demographic?
- I learned that with a rare radio fly by that landed on WBAP this morning. In the background they were playing a song by "Pitbull with T-Pain." Hal Jay said that sounded like something he would tell his doctor that he had. [Insert wheeze laugh.]
- David Dewhurst claims a campaign aide stole over a half million dollars in campaign funds. The campaign aide's best defense in my opinion? Blame the Chinese.
at 8:36 AM