- Is the killer of the Kaufman County prosecutor going to get away with it? Maybe. I wonder if it was murder-for-hire.
- It was sleeting this morning for a bit.
- There was a weird lawsuit filed in Texas by a 16 year old girl who claimed her parents were coercing her into having an abortion against her will. Everyone came to an agreement.
- Talk show host Mark Davis called her parents "evil" this morning and said the girl should marry her 17 year old boyfriend and "get into church and start listening to God." He wasn't that religious when at WBAP.
- Sports: The self-important Jean Jacques Taylor tweeted this weekend: "Romo threw only 83 passes when ahead last year. Tom Brady threw 335 passes when ahead. Wow." He basically called me stupid when I asked him how many more minutes the Patriots were ahead than the Cowboys.
- Bill O'Reilly had two lawyers on a panel last night who said to have a successful lawsuit against Carnival Cruise the plaintiff would have to prove the company "knew" the engines would fail. That couldn't be further from the truth.
- On the home page of the Star-Telegram this morning: A photo spread of the Twin Peaks restaurant's "Lingerie Week". Scantily clad women to promote a web site? Who would stoop so low? Oh. Wait.
- According to the Update, Bridgeport is considering artificial turf for its stadium. That'll cause someone in the comments section to go crazy.