- How long have there been fuses in Christmas light strings?
- The guy behind the failed Rick Perry campaign and the failed David "Chinese Ads" Dewhurst campaign now says that the Republican Party does not need to re-invent itself. That probably means the Republican Party should re-invent itself.
- A guy goes through an SMU dorm offering free massages. He was arrested for criminal trespass since it's not illegal to offer free massages.
- Here's my favorite sentence from that story: "One student claimed that Kim touched her inappropriately during a massage." So someone took him up on it?
- I've never watched Homeland but everyone is griping about how horrible the last episode was.
- Last night everyone began to freak out because Syria was getting extremely close to launching chemical weapons on the rebels. This sounds frighteningly serious.
- I've got a tiny, tiny chip on a tooth but it is like a magnet for my tongue.
- I learned of three marriage/relationship breakups yesterday of people I'm acquainted with. Kind of jarring.
- I was not allowed by the Freshman In The House to season hamburger meat (with some package that said add it and water to meat and bring to boil) because she thought I would screw it up.
- No one is coming to take your guns away.
- The murder victim in the murder/suicide by the Kansas City Chief will be buried today in a tiny town in Collin County, Texas.
- Bob Sturm on The Ticket yesterday explained how every year he and a group of guys visit a Guatemalan orphanage. Man, his description makes it sound so shocking. (And he has done more than just visit, he adopted a Honduran child a couple of years ago.)
- Johnny Manziel (Aggie quarterback and future Heisman winner) turns 20 today. 20!
- Ann Coulter was on Hannity last night. I'm convinced she does meth. And I'm serious.
at 8:36 AM