- The Messenger blog is about what you would think, but there was actually a good post yesterday condemning the proposed lack of federal funding of Planned Parenthood -- and it's not for the reason you would think.
- I can't tell you how many clients I have, once the case is over, who thank me but then tell me "I hope I never see you again."
- Also, if I ever ask them how they are doing as we walk back to the office the first time, I routinely
herehear, "Not totoo good." Edit: Sheesh. I was half asleep.
- I do 100% criminal defense.
- Someone who works in my office told me it would be "Ok, to yell at" her sometimes. I don't yell. I don't even get angry.
- I like looking at old pictures. I like visiting places of my youth. But when I hear "classic rock", it drains the life force out of me. (Think about The Steve Miller Band's Abracadabra and you'll be right there with me.)
- I refuse to explain why I used zip ties to do minor body work on the Family Low Rider last Sunday, but Mrs. LL decided to crash into a curb again yesterday so I had to do it all over again last night. #dontkillher
- I don't think I've ever seen as many links posted for a movie trailer than yesterday for The Hangover 2. And I haven't even watched it yet.
- How can you possibly run a story about the principal of Decatur's Young Elementary resigning without telling us why.
- Another wrong way driver in Dallas last night led to a fatality.
- Technology Fail: I've tried to post an item on Craig's List twice. It's not hard. It's simple. They send you a link to activate it which I've done. And then it never shows up in their listings. Am I the only one?
- I bet you're going to demand a Pick Me Up after today's girl.
- This guy sounds more like Axl Rose than Axl Rose does.
at 8:32 AM