- The bus crash in Missouri yesterday was insane. This link has the story and the picture of the bus which is on top of a truck cab. What you might miss is that there is a crumpled car under the bus.
- Randy Galloway accussed Mark Cuban of taking kickbacks from the lenders in the Rangers auction to drive up the bid which prompted an angry Cuban to call in to Galloway's radio show. Delicious.
- Supposed to hit at least 100 over the next seven days. Kill me.
- Tiger Woods shot a 74 yesterday at a tournament he's owned over the years. Man, if he's lost it, it'll be the biggest Fall From Grace sports story ever.
- Trim painting in the game room and my painting projects are done. Note to self: Remove trim tape shortly after painting next time. Letting it remain on there a couple of days isn't good.
- The First Lady is on a pretty high tone vacation in Spain.
- I didn't even know a red light was going up in front of Devon on 380 until I drove by it this week. If someone had told me as a kid that would happen at "the Pleasant View road on the highway", I would have thought they were crazy.
- Buying carpet from Home Depot is an ordeal. Pick it out, order it (where you learn of a thousand incidental charges), have someone come out and measure, have someone call with a quote, pay for it, and wait for a contractor to call to schedule installation.
- The Petroleum Club in Fort Worth got the go ahead to create a 40th floor balcony. It dawned on me I don't know a single member of that club.
- A Lexus SUV hit a pick-up by my office yesterday. Pick-up guy was not happy.
- Nerdy stuff: Find out how many people you follow on Twitter do not follow you back.
- You'd think by now every kid would have a GPS bracelet on them or something similar.
- The USA Today/Coaches College Football preseason poll has been released.
at 8:21 AM