- Actually caught the Rangers first "walk off" home run last night. Fantastic. Rangers now with an 8 1/2 game lead.
- Fox 4 kept leading with some dumb "spy" story last night/this morning about some chick attempting to smuggle night vision scopes to Russia. But it seemed like an excuse to show about 15 hot pictures from her Facebook page.
- I'm not sure how it was announced earlier this year that Wise County tax values would fall short of last year and now it's not so bad.
- The House authorized another $33 billion for the was in Afganistan yesterday. Get us out of there.
- Mrs. LL jumping off a cliff in Jamaica.
- If the "Bush Tax Cuts" expire, I don't consider that to be a "tax increase" by the Obama Administration. But it's tricky.
- Old Timer's Thought: Former Oakland Raiders Jack Tatum died yesterday. That guy was a thug. 100% thug. (And here's his five "greatest hits".)
- A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle in downtown Fort Worth yesterday. Honestly, I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often.
- I was reading this story in the Star-Telegram about Intoxication Manslaughter charges being swapped but got bogged down on the age of the mother and her children.
- KXAS's Kim Fischer blocked me from following her on Twitter! (But I can still go to her feed and read her posts. Weird.)
- Edit: An acoustic cover of Outkast's "Hey, Ya" with 6.1 million views.
at 8:30 AM