- Dallas Cowboy Marty B. thinks it's a good idea to photo himself neekid. Hey, kids. That's always a bad idea.
- And I think that guy is a huge spare.
- If Home Depot doesn't turn a profit this quarter based upon my purchases alone, something is wrong.
- Someone that hypothetically drives to work with me might always hypothetically put on makeup in the car and she might have hypothetically forgot her makeup bag this morning meaning she's very natural this moment at work. I laughed. She didn't.
- The Star-Telegram's web site officially went down this morning.
- Fox 4 News web site goes Idiocracy?
- There's a Commissioner's Court meeting on Wednesday where they will provide a handout of each county department's budget from last year compared to their proposed budget from this year. Somebody send that to me. I want to publish it.
- Eighteen year old from Bridgeport killed in car crash.
- This Dez Bryant/Roy Williams shoulder pads thing is silly.
- It's the 30th anniversary of Caddyshack. Fans will probably appreciate this piece. If you don't, you'll get nothing and like it.
- When I was a kid, every dog in the neighborhood was neither fenced in or on a leash. And none of them ever ran off and got lost.
- Random "Hey, now" mug shot.
at 8:26 AM