- Snow? Incredible.
- Slidell ISD shut down (per Channel 11)? Double incredible. Edit: Until I drove in that stuff. Several cars in the ditches along 287.
- I'm hearing word that the Bridgeport robbery yesterday was a complete hoax. Developing.
- Ugh. 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan? Bad. But getting the heck out of there in a year and a half or so? Good.
- If you were foolish enough to send in money for Texas Rangers playoff tickets, chances are that you are finally getting a refund this week. And how do the Rangers make it up to you? By giving you for tickets to an exhibition game. That's a joke, right?
- My first week in January trip to Costa Rica is still a go.
- The dog pile of Tiger Woods begins (with yet another girl claiming an affair.) Why is it that the public just loves to run anyone out of town on a rail if given the chance?
- But the taped message of Tiger released this morning is not-a-good.
- Got word yesterday that a Bridgeport woman died in a crash in Granbury.
- Doesn't Kay Bailey Hutchison come across and weak and timid these days?
- They had Christmas Tree Talk on the Ticket yesterday. Things discussed: (1) good real trees cost over $100 (really?), (2) do you remember "flocked" trees, and (3) do you remember the cheap three color rotating floor light that would project green, blue and red onto the tree?
- I kept hearing "Sweep the knee!" in my head this morning.
- All of a sudden I'm recording most episodes of The Office that are in syndication. I've never seen 80% of them so it's like, uh, Christmas to me. Pretty funny stuff (and I really like the Indian lady.)
at 8:09 AM