- The blog site is hosted free by Google and normally works like a charm. But this comment bug is getting a little annoying. (It's working sporadically now.)
- I flew past the Dallas Stars last night and saw the silly "throw the gloves down and fight" while the refs look on. Just dumb.
- The owner of the Messenger wrote a pretty interesting column today about historic football scores in Wise County. But, perhaps more importantly, he mentioned at the end of the column that they've finally hired someone to replace Robert Morgan.
- The Star Telegram was updated last yesterday to report that "Kendal Hill" was in the plane crash yesterday. I'm pretty sure that's Wise County attorney Kendall Hill. Edit: Channel 8 refers to him as a "Tarrant County attorney."
- The Messenger was on the plane crash story pretty quick. Channel 8 was lightening fast. Fox 4 was about 30 minutes behind.
- Bridgeport and Decatur got caught in two strange horizontal bands of thunderstorms yesterday. One around noon and another yesterday evening.
- Aubrey ISD shut down for the rest of the week due to the Swine flu. I wonder if that will start a trend? (But they will play football on Friday. You have to do that.)
- I've didn't watch the twilight movie but here's the female star in a bikini for all of those contemplating whether to catch the sequel.
- I've always been confused by yellow speed limit signs. They are advisory and not mandatory? I should know this.
- While you were sleeping: Former Tech receiver Michael Crabtree is no longer an idiot.
- Do you know who Nancy Grace is? Do you know who Jon of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" is? Would you like to see her go after him face to face. Prayers answered.
- I use Google all the time but never go to google.com. I simply use a a google search box at the top of my browser. (I use Firefox, by the way.)
- I watched the end of the Tigers/Twins one game playoff to get in the playoffs last night (an extra inning thriller.) But it's amazing that the winning Twins have to play the Yankees in New York today at 5:00 p.m.
at 8:02 AM