- I'm assuming everyone hasn't floated away. Good grief.
- While you were sleeping, the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to President Barack Obama. After nine months in office, he leads George W. 1-0, in that category.
- And did you know he gets $1.4 million for winning that?
- Nebraska and Missouri played last night in the monsoon that would eventually blow through here. I went to bed after seeing Nebraska not being able to score through three quarters. I woke up this morning to see they won 27-12. What happened?
- I saw where Gov. Perry appointed the first Hispanic to the Texas Supreme Court yesterday. I'm sure race played no role in his decision.
- And she's hawt. Here's a picture of her right before she started making out with Perry. (Trust me, click on that.)
- What does the Governor do all day? That'd be a good gig.
- Ever present TV car salesman Clay Cooley reminds me of Rick Perry.
- We can launch a couple of missiles into the moon this morning, but we can't keep 114 from flooding near Texas Stadium?
- I wonder if Jarhead and AnObiter are still blogging since they shut out the unwashed masses and made their blogs a protected gated community?
- Nancy Grace vs. That Jon Guy, Round 2. If I had been Jon, I'd jump out of my chair and launch myself at her like a spider monkey.
- I haven't been to a Friday night high school football game in forever, but tonight is the perfect weather for it.
- Does The Home Depot have a new policy where every employee must say "hi" to you? I was almost greeted to death yesterday.
- And they had Christmas trees up.
- I haven't heard an update on Kendall Hill who was hurt in the plane crash this week.
at 8:13 AM