- One of my all time favorites: The N Word
- This wreck in 2007 deserves a "where are they now" segment.
- Still shocking to me: The number of straight ticket voters in Wise County.
- I posted far more shocking pics when I didn't think anyone was reading.
- How quickly we forget. Newt Gingrich, who is making a bit of a Republican comeback, was having an affair while he was dogging Clinton for having an affair.
- A shocking google search about our Sheriff.
- Still one crazy site: Drag and drop the falling bikini girl.
- An Iraqi casualty from Boyd that I hope has not been forgotten.
- I used to be so much bolder with my pics.
- I still think the hanging of Saddam Hussein after a trial without a jury that did not allow him to even know the identity of his accusers, was barbaric.
- I hope all the people listed in this story still visit that young man's grave.
- This was pretty interesting: The Dallas Morning News got a hold of the "talking points" given out by the Dallas County Democratic party after the parties surprising landslide win in 2006.
- This won't interest many of you, but I went nuts watching the "where should Anna Nicole's body be buried" proceeding.
at 8:15 AM